Men like to sext, and sometimes I like it too. But this week when I received two overtures on my phone, I sighed. I’d like to sext with someone who could potentially be a boyfriend. Neither of these men fit that category. Bill is 18 years my junior. I went through a phase when I imagined having a tryst with him but that is over. David is age appropriate but he currently has a girlfriend. And he’s in a different state. We’ve had Skype dates and we’ve had an on/off again cyber affair for a long time. But he has recently moved back to his home state and he has been dating someone. So, I can’t indulge in sexting with either of these men.
I want this composite boyfriend, a result of cherrypicking traits from various men I know.
- well educated, well groomed, plays tennis really well, and I have so much fun on the court with him it’s nearly orgasmic (Bill)
- Jewish, smart, sexy, attractive, financially secure (David)
- thoughtful, funny, sensual, well built (Rob)
- tall, handsome, gregarious, generous (Keith)
- kind, intellectual, reliable, adventurous (Jerry)
Rob is a friend but not age appropriate for me. He’s also still figuring out his life and career. Keith is a good friend but he’s gay and has a partner. I had a lovely date with Jerry, but he is nearly penniless and he’s married!